With 1.4 just about to come out on NA, and the clan wars campaign finally over, Ive been busy getting several of my updates done that had been sitting on a list. Heres whats currently awaiting approval on the ModHub for 1.4:
- Ive fixed the MoE placement on the Caernarvon's 20pdr gun.
- Ive fixed the MoE placement on the T-44-100.
- Additionally Ive added support for the remaining 4 T-44-100 variants in the game files (B, R, Y and K).
- Ive fixed the MoE placement on the main gun of the ISU-130.
- Ive readded the crash model of the BL-10 to the ISU-152-2.
- Ive change the M103A2's engine exhaust from gas to diesel.
- Ive removed the frontal hull inscription from the M51 Super Sherman. I wanted to get it working properly, but right now it just wont work, so Im removing it until I can get it to work, or until I can add it somewhere else. If you have an inscription there, Id suggest removing it before installing this update.
For now that all the updates that actually have changes. Everything else should work in 1.4, but I'll be reuploading everything to the ModHub anyway, to update ther version numbers to version 1.4.