Well, it took a couple of extra days but the Conway remodel is finished and everything is working perfectly.
If you stopped by the live stream on Monday, you saw about 90% of her built and working in WoT. I fixed the remaining 10% over he past 2 days and got it fully working.
Her page is now live up in the remodels menu. More stuff to come later this week... maybe. Im gonna go celebrate my brithday now. May stream later on, again at 6PM pacific, this time actual tanks and not remodeling.
Take care and see you on the battlefield,